10.19.2008

So my interests are rather limited I like art, old punk records and comedy all quite cool and interesting topics. Lately I have been going through a focus on comedians so you do not have to deal with the reality of your situation phase. This always leads me to the website www.nndb.com in one capacity or another. I use to think this site was so cool because I could see all the famous people that lost an eye or underwent a frontal lobe lobotomy. They have made an improvement I did not foresee a mapping tool!

Here I began the map with my favorite Kids in the Hall member Kevin McDonald. From that point I linked the map up to one of my favorite sketch comedy shows Mr. Show with Bob and David. With this tool you can show the person’s documented sexual orientation, age, religious affiliation, and political affiliation. I am sure this tool could be used for something more important like researching political candidates as it also logs donations to organization. The saddest part of this mapping tool is I learned I care more about mid-nineties stars of cable and basic cable television more than I do politics.




3 comments:

JimmyMoss said...

So you like old punk records, or old punk music? Like Gang of Four?

courtney howerton said...

Indeed love Gang of Four. Jonathan Richman and Modern Lovers are my favorite. I also like stupid new wave records to like the Sparks.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. I like to learn new stuff from friends and surroundings.