wow ! lol lately there is soo much fuss about graff work. Walls of passion sharpie show fairey getting arrested <--lol
I went to the sharpie show in downtown l.a. SORRY EMERGE. But i see graff art work as a form of art that kids can enjoy. So many kids went to the sharpie show on winston and los angeles. Their parents brought them there. i was amazed. any hoo random babbling lalalainfomationdesignlalalalala booo haha
This is funny!!! Do parents really need an illustration to tell them if their children are into tagging/graffiti? If they do then they really need to go to a parenting class or be in tuned with their kids. I love your finding, very informative.
3 comments:
HAHAHAHA wow... that's so sad. Epic fail :[
wow ! lol lately there is soo much fuss about graff work.
Walls of passion
sharpie show
fairey getting arrested <--lol
I went to the sharpie show in downtown l.a. SORRY EMERGE. But i see graff art work as a form of art that kids can enjoy.
So many kids went to the sharpie show on winston and los angeles. Their parents brought them there. i was amazed.
any hoo random babbling lalalainfomationdesignlalalalala booo haha
This is funny!!! Do parents really need an illustration to tell them if their children are into tagging/graffiti? If they do then they really need to go to a parenting class or be in tuned with their kids. I love your finding, very informative.
Post a Comment